Print directly from Android phone or tablet to almost any printer! Print photos emails documents (including PDF Microsoft® Word Excel® PowerPoint® and other files) bills invoices messages web pages and more. PrinterShare makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is right next to you or across the world!
IMPORTANT Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock these features you would need to purchase and install the PrinterShare Premium Key app a stand-alone tiny application that simply needs to be installed on the device to unlock the Premium Features of the free app. We highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer prior to purchasing the Premium Key.
NOTE Due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app.
With PrinterShare you can easily print images and photos (JPG PNG GIF) emails (from Gmail) and attachments (PDF DOC XLS PPT TXT) contacts agenda web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory cloud storage providers such as Google Drive One Drive Box Dropbox and other applications using Share action. You even can print text messages for trial or legal matters!
Print UPS shipping labels directly from a browser on Android device to supported thermal printers by logging to UPS website.
Also you can configure many printing options such as paper size page orientation copies page range one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode) print quality (resolution) color or monochrome media tray and more.
With the free version of the app you can
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi Bluetooth) and direct USB OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including Save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in the remote mode over the Internet.
Premium Features include
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs documents photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP Canon Brother Kodak Samsung Dell Ricoh Lexmark Kyocera OKI and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http//printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http//printershare.com.
Here is the list of printers supported by PrinterShare app
Make sure that your printer is supported.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation please see our FAQ at http//www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires the latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http//www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
P.S. For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http//hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http//gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License version 2.