The 7-Step Parenting Success System Online Course Parenting-In-Your-Pocket ® mobile app is exclusively for enrollees in the 7-Step Parenting Success System online course from Positive Parenting Solutions.
Not a member yet? Learn more by attending one of our FREE strategy-packed webinars: Get Kids to Listen Without Nagging, Yelling, or Losing Control.
Learn more here: https://www.positiveparentingsolutions.com/web-free-webinars or email us at email@example.com
The powerful 7-Step Parenting Success System Online Course Parenting-In-Your-Pocket ® mobile app contains a fully interactive course filled with the tools, technology and training that takes the GUESSWORK out of parenting – right at your fingertips. Know what to say and when to say it. Easily turn stressful situations into peace and quiet. No yelling. No nagging. No losing control. Starting DAY ONE.
• 37+ Toolbox strategies to quickly solve your most stressful behavior challenges
• (47) Easy-to-digest training videos and audios in Steps 1-7 of the course
• The Parent Personality Priority Assessment to discover how your personality affects your kids' behavior — and what you can do about that!
• Advanced in-depth modules for big-ticket power struggles such as: Bedtime Battles, Morning Mania, Homework Hassles, Chore Wars, Mealtime Madness, Sibling Squabbles, Technology Battles, and so much more
• Expert Series advanced training modules by leading experts on some of the most topical and timely topics today such as: Bullying, ADHD, Anxiety, The Explosive Child, Getting your Partner on the Same Page in Your Parenting, Potty-Training 101, Parenting Through Divorce, Bedwetting & Accidents, Addiction Inoculation and many more
• Downloadable workbooks and course documents for each session
• Handy note-taking feature within the app
Dive into the 7-Step Parenting Success System Online Course Parenting-In-Your-Pocket ® mobile app today and begin to see the remarkable changes in your family — LESS stress, fewer fights, no more tantrums or backtalk. Instead, enjoy MORE fun and connection time with your kids. They'll be happier, more responsible, and better behaved. You'll go to bed each night no longer filled with grief and guilt over yelling at your kids. Instead, you'll be able to smile with satisfaction and think, "Wow! That was a great day!" And, "I've got this!"
Questions? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org