Poopify allows you to register each trip you take to the bathroom with details such as format, shape, color, smell, volume, pain level, time spent on toilet, presence of blood and pieces of food, whether it floats or not, if there was excessive flatulence, strain to evacuate, presence of mucus and write notes about it. You can also register symptoms and sensations that you feel before or during the activity. It is based on Bristol Stool Scale, a diagnostic medical tool designed to classify the form of human faeces into seven categories.
It also shows a lot of statistics and charts about how frequently you take a poop, when it occurs and which are your patterns. You can use this features to log your routine and show it to your doctor in case you have any health conditions.
For the women using the app, there is a simple menstrual cycle tracker, so you can see how your menstruation and ovulation affect you intestinal activity.
Digestive health is essential, especially when you have a chronic illness. Tracking your bowel movements can help your doctor measure the time it takes for food to pass through your body and leave as waste. Analysing the shape, size and characteristics of your stool may also help them identify a possible digestive problem.
- Save your stool activity with great details;
- Track data from up to 4 people separately;
- Forgot to register? Just make a register changing the date and time;
- Know your mean frequency of bathroom trips over the days;
- Includes a simple menstrual cycle tracker;
- Analyse yourself with a lot of different charts, allowing you to change the period of time and see what changed over the months or years;
- Simple and intuitive calendar so you can easly visualise all your monthly activities;
- Play the Flappy Poop game while you "do your business";
- Export and import your data (e.g. for google drive) and do not lose all your precious informations if you change phones;
- Create a PDF or CSV file of your data, so you can share it with your doctor or open it in other softwares;
- 100% offline. All your data is kept on your phone only. You have total privacy;
- Translated in english, portuguese, spanish, italian, german, japanese, french, hindi, korean, russian and chinese.
Disclaimer: this app its not meant to provide any medical diagnostic. Its content is for knowledge and information only.