★ Backup your Android playlists online
★ Restore them on any Android devices
Download our (beta) desktop app for .m3u playlists syncing! https://playlistsync.web.app
- This app only backups your playlists, not your audio files ! (so that a backup can be performed in a few seconds)
- Your audio files must have the same file names on your different devices.
- Doesn't work with Google Play (unless you use our free app Playlist Manager Pro, more info in-app)
- Sign in with Google to create a PlaylistSync account.
- Internet: needed to backup your playlists.
- Read external storage: needed to access your playlists.
- Write external storage: needed to restore your playlists.
I can't see my playlists !
Some music players use their own playlists systems instead of the default one from Android, so PlaylistSync won't support them (Playlist Backup may help you with that).
Incompatible : Poweramp, Google Play Music, RealPlayer, etc.
Compatible : PlayerPro, Rocket Player, jetAudio, etc.
How should my music files be named ?
If every single music file has a different name, it's fine. (For example : you shouldn't have multiple "audio01.mp3" in different folders)
Else, you'll maybe have to use the Path substitution option to make sure PlaylistSync finds the correct audio files on different devices.
Both following condition should be fulfilled, else this option is useless :
- You have multiple audio files with the same name.
- You have devices that store you music differently, and you would like to sync playlists between them (/mnt/sdcard/Music/somefile.mp3 and on the other device : /storage/emulated/0/Music/somefile.mp3)
This app doesn't use the .M3U format anymore, but please contact us if you're interested in M3U import/exports!