"Pixel Art Maker" is a drawing tool for pixel art like a 8-bit retro game.
◇ Easy to use
You can draw a pixel art soon after Launching the app.
◇ Import a photo
Pixelate a photo
◇ Create an animated pixel art.
First draw a pixel art copy it and then draw a animation.
• Draw a pixel art of 8 x 8〜256 x 256 pixel size.
• Change Color pallet(limited to 32 colors which include transparent color).
• Zoom the picture to draw.
(you can pinch in and out your pixel art with your two fingers.)
• Load and save drawing data.
• Load pixel art from a image file.
• Enlarge the image up to 2048 x 2048.
• Save the picture as png file.
(Save at (SDCARD)/dot/YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.png)
• Send the picture to another app.
• Edit and Export an animated gif (If the canvas size is 128 x 128 or less an animation is up to 256 frames. For larger sizes it is up to 64 frames. )