Use your Smartphone as a step counter. Pedometer lets you easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly step counts, without any impact on your battery life.
You can view your progress each day from either the app or on the ongoing notification.
For best results make sure that you keep your Smartphone on you as you move throughout the day, ideally in a trouser pocket close to your hips. To get results as accurate as possible, you can tune the sensor sensitivity.
Pedometer integrates with the Google Fitt app in order to collect and display data collected by your Pedometer app (Premium). It can display your step count, walking distance, active calories and current speed.
=== FEATURES ===
- Automatically records your steps
- Using an own algorithm
- Very accurate
- Runs in the background
- Full Google Fit integration (Premium)
- Very low battery drain
- No GPS needed
- Step sensor tuning to get as accurate as possible
- Monthly, daily & hourly step values
- Distance calculation
- Calculates your burned calories
- Current Speed calculation
- Set your daily steps goal
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly step charts