It's like taking notes in a notebook.
All you have to do is set one master password to encrypt all passwords and account information and manage them securely.
"Password memo" is an application that can manage such password data.
There are too many account IDs and passwords to remember ...
However, I'm worried that writing it in Notepad is a security issue ...
Recommended for those who have such experience.
1. Restrict access to account data by setting master password
- You can also select the function to delete all data if you make a mistake in inputting multiple times.
2. Login function by biometrics
- You can log in safely and easily using the standard Android biometrics.
3. Search function for registered account information
- Even if there is too much account information, you can find it in one shot with a character string search.
4. Long press password copy function
- Since it is copied to the clipboard, you can save time and effort when logging in to the site.
5. Ability to display on the browser from the entered site URL
- By tapping the entered site URL, you can switch to the browser and display the site.
6. Store account information in an encrypted database
- Because the open source "SQL Cipher" is used, all account information is stored in the database encrypted with AES.
7. Long-pressing a row to sort it in edit mode
- You can sort data in any order by long-pressing the row you want to sort in edit mode.
8. CSV output function for password data
- You can output the password data to a location you like, such as an SD card or cloud storage, in CSV format and back it up, whether offline or online.
9. CSV import function for password data (supports various character codes)
- You can import and restore the backed up CSV format file.
- Also, by supporting various character codes, it is possible to import CSV format files edited on a PC or the like.
10. Ability to change the background color
- You can change the background color to match your mood.
11. Ability to display memos on the password list screen
- You can switch whether to display the memo on the list screen depending on the setting.
12. Ability to change the text size of the screen
- You can change the text size of the screen from the setting.