Scrobble from anything including video streaming apps less known audio players or even a song playing in your IM app (if they send audio metadata to the Android system)
- Scrobble from anything which produces audio with metadata including Youtube Chrome Telegram etc.
- Scrobble to lastFM LibreFM GNU FM and Listenbrainz
- View scrobble count in notification
- Verify the metadata with lastFM's records before scrobbling
- View track info such as listener count charts album art etc
- View scrobbles from a specified date
- Work with scrobbles (love a track cancel a scrobble)
- Edit recent scrobbles for free
- Delete existing scrobbles
- Offline cacheing and scrobbling
- Check what your friends are listening to
- View and play songs similar to a given one
- Identify and scrobble a song from mic
- Supports TVs (Oreo and lower needs adb commands)
- Supports Pixel Now Playing
- Import & export settings and saved edits
- Intents for apps like Tasker Macrodroid etc
- View top artists albums or tracks. Also works for friends
- I'm feeling lucky a shuffle all for your entire listening history
Is completely libre and doesn't contain any third party ADs analytics or tracking code.
If you are on a Huawei Samsung Oneplus Xiaomi Meizu or other devices which kill background apps like this scrobbler you may find your solution at https//dontkillmyapp.com
If you changed your lastfm username you will need to logout and login again from this app.
This app is open sourced at