The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. (NBCOT®) is the national certification body for occupational therapy professionals in the United States. The NBCOT Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA®) examination consists of 200 items comprising four- and three-option single response multiple choice items, and six option multi-select items.
Pocket Prep’s Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at any time without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience.
NBCOT OTA Exam Prep Features:
- Two practice modes: simulation and study
- Content updates pushed automatically
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Question of the Day notifications
- Exam day countdown
- Intuitive navigation
- Study reminders
NBCOT OTA Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Domain 1: Assist the OTR to acquire information regarding factors that influence occupational performance throughout the occupational therapy process.
- Domain 2: Implement interventions in accordance with the intervention plan and under the supervision of the OTR to support client participation in areas of occupation throughout the occupational therapy process.
- Domain 3: Uphold professional standards and responsibilities to promote quality in practice.
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2018 testing.
Free With Download
- 30 free practice questions
- 30 free bonus questions through social media
- 14 days of free Question of the Day
- 500 total practice questions with Premium upgrade
- Priority email support
- The Premium upgrade is a one-time purchase and not a subscription!
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
Pocket Prep, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by the NBCOT. Accordingly, NBCOT makes no representations regarding the content of Pocket Prep, Inc. materials. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.