Optica-App 2 is the new version of Optica-App developed entirely from scratch.
It is prepared by a server (optician and developer) and the calculation needs that occur in the task of optics and optometry have been taken into account.
This application is used to calculate, but also to show or explain to clients or patients some concepts that may be difficult to represent. This implies added value in the relationship with customers.
The application consists of 5 calculation applications:
1. Transposition: Calculates the transposition of the spherocylindrical formula and also represents the optical cross with the arrangement of the powers.
2. Distometry: Performs the calculation of spherical and / or toric powers depending on the vertex distance (lens-eye distance).
3. Over-correction in toric lens considering its rotation.
4. Addition: Calculate the theoretical addition of a person based on working distance and age.
5. Thickness of lenses *: We obtain the edge and center thickness at the main points of the lens. Of great help to advise the clients in the decision making regarding what type of lens to choose being a good selling point.
(Lens thickness *: The calculations you make are approximate and do not take into account the curvature of the lens and other parameters that lens providers can offer. For the exact calculation it is necessary to use the programs of the lens providers.)