Open source document scanner app with compression features, selective exports and great cropping features with filters.
Scan documents into a PDF or a bunch of images and share it with your contacts.
Our open source document scanner app will enable you to scan anything (official documents, notes, photos, business cards, etc.) and convert it into a PDF file and save to your device or share it directly via any messaging app.
Why use this app? Sometimes, you require to scan several documents and share them in this fast paced professional world. Maybe, you want to scan and store your receipts and billing information for filing taxes. In this day and age, we look for not only easy of use in technology, but also apps which respect our data privacy and apps which doesn't force ads on our screen every other second.
We bring you OpenScan, an app which respects your privacy coupled with comprehensive and beautiful user interface and a flawless user experience.
We differentiate our self from the rest of the apps in the market by:
- Open Sourcing our app
- Respecting your data privacy (by not collecting any document data knowingly)
* Scan your documents, notes, business cards.
* Simple and powerful cropping features.
* Share as PDF/JPGs.
* PDF compression options
- Increase your office/work productivity by scanning and saving your documents or notes quickly and share them with anyone.
- Capture your ideas or flowcharts that you jot down hurriedly and upload them to your choice of cloud storage instantly.
- Never forget anyone's contact information by scanning the business cards and storing them.
- Scan printed documents and save them to be reviewed later or send them to your contacts to review it.
- Never worry when it comes to receipts anymore. Just scan the receipts and save them to your device and share them whenever necessary.
- Scan all your handwritten notes and share them instantly to your friends during stressful exam times.
- Never miss another lecture notes. All documents are timestamped, so just look up the date or time of the lecture to quickly bring up the lecture notes.
- Take pictures of the whiteboards or the blackboards for future reference and save those as PDFs.
- Upload your class notes to your choice of cloud storage instantly.
Source Code: https://github.com/Ethereal-Developers-Inc/OpenScan
Made with ❤️ from India