With a few taps in the OhioHealth mobile app you can easily find OhioHealth doctors get directions to nearby urgent and emergency care locations and access your MyChart health record – anytime anyplace!
Use the OhioHealth app to
• Find doctors and read reviews
• Schedule appointments
• Get directions
• Pay your bill
• View Urgent Care wait times
• Request prescription refills
• Access test results
• Communicate privately and securely with your doctor
• Have a telehealth video visit
• Review your care history
• View and share OhioHealth news and wellness articles
• “Track My Health” feature integrates with Apple Health app
The MyChart features of the OhioHealth app require a MyChart account. You can create a MyChart Account in the OhioHealth app. Your doctor may have provided you with an activation code at your last appointment but a code is not required to create an account. Currently MyChart features are not available at all OhioHealth facilities.
Currently MyChart features are available only for OhioHealth facilities in the greater Columbus area including Delaware and Marion.
For Questions About Using OhioHealth
Call the Support Line at (614) 533.6924