Improve your cognitive functions and build better habits for your mind, body and brain with Nuro! Our app is more than just brain games.
Nuro provides you with brain exercises created and curated by our team of experts with specific outcomes that strengthen your overall daily performance. These simple activities and exercises can be easily included in your daily routine, alongside helpful reminders and progress trackers so you won’t forget your training routines.
Nuro app features for a healthy mind, body and brain.
CURATED ACTIVITIES BY EXPERTS
* Activities focused on 4 different sections: Movement, Brain, Nutrition and Recovery.
* Video coaching for each activity to help you improve your brain health.
* Reminder and trigger notifications to manage and track your progress.
We understand the difficulties of not knowing what to do to reach a goal. Our experts have created routines that help you with exactly this.
* Compiled activities focused on addressing targets to improve your mind body and brain.
* Ability to automatically add and save routines into your list with preset reminders.
LEARN TO IMPROVE YOUR BODY AND MIND
• Read articles written by our in-house experts around their real-world experiences and guiding principles to help you learn.
• Curated informative articles to help you to learn more about your body and mind.
We don’t always get all the nutrition we need from our daily food intake. Nurosene supplements are designed to keep you healthy and active.
* Explore and learn about Nuro products.
Writing is a very good habit to build. You can improve your focus and articulation as you express how you feel and what you think.
* Encrypting journaling feature to track your thoughts, progress and more.
* Prompt selector to help guide your writing and thoughts.
Other features of Nuro:
* Save activities to your list
* Helpful reminders
* Progress Tracker
* Video coaching for brain exercises
Note: If you have any issue with your brain or cognitive function, please consult with your physician or a professional. The articles and activities in Nuro are not intended to replace diagnosis, medicine, or treatment from a doctor or a mental health professional. If you are under medication or treatment, please consult your doctor before you start any activity.