Have you ever felt annoyed by getting so many notifications every day?
Have you ever received a notification and checked your smartphone, only to be disappointed to find it was just filled with junk?
Norg will solve those problems!
Let Norg control your notifications, and provide you with a more pleasant notification environment!
• You will be alerted to only important notifications through sounds and vibrations.
• All other notifications will be automatically organized, leaving your notification area clean and efficient.
• You can always check notifications that you've already read, anytime.
• Since you won't have to check your notifications as often anymore, it will help improve your concentration, and also allow you to reduce smartphone addiction.
• Norg will manage your entire notification history (you can always go back and check them anytime).
• Unread notifications will be organized by app and displayed in compact notification form.
• You will be alerted to only important notifications through sounds and vibrations (will remain in your notification area).
• All other notifications will be silenced and logged by Norg (will not remain in your notification area).
• The notification icon will alert you to how many unread notifications you have.
• Only your important notifications will remain, so your notification area will be kept clean and efficient.
• Flexible filtering options, by individual app, notification group, and keyword.
• Although normally not possible, now you can hide Ongoing notification from being displayed.
• Search function for past notifications.
[How to use]
• After installing, allow notification access. (at a minimum, this is the only setting you need!)
• Check the notifications you receive with Norg. When you tap the notification, you can open up your app as you always do.
After installing and allowing access to notifications, the initial setup is complete.
You can tell if you are getting notifications by the icon in the status bar, so check the notification history log when you have time.
# Important Notification
Set only the notifications that you need to check immediately as important notifications. (Some apps are set to important notifications by default).
The more notifications you have set as important, the less effective it will be in clearing up the notification area.
# Music Apps
Music apps such as Youtube Music and Spotify may record a large number of notifications in Norg because they show the media player in the notification area.
You can still use the music apps by setting them as important notifications while setting them as notifications to block.
# Already read notifications
All the notifications you have checked can be viewed from the list of read notifications.
You can check them by date or by app, so you can easily look back and see your notifications later.
# Display settings for ongoing notifications
You can change the display settings of ongoing notifications, which normally cannot be removed from the notification field.
Use this option when you want to use a running service, but do not want to show the notification icon.
(Hiding the ongoing notifications may reduce the stability of that service.)
- Removal of ads
- Expanded functionality
- Read all button in notifications (you can read all notifications at once from notification box)
- Unlimited notification history log of read notifications (free version allows you to see 3 days of notifications)
- Dark theme
- Internet communications are used to display advertisements and to collect usage data such as crash information.
- The messages contained in the notifications are only recorded in your device and are not collected.
- This app can interfere with other notification management apps, so please try to avoid using it together.
- Some devices may not be able to cut the sound and vibration of notifications.