Customize how your alarms look, easily create/delete alarms, and more. See the list of features below for a more detailed look into all the things you can do.
For those that struggle to wake up, you can optionally use any NFC card or tag to dismiss the alarm.
When the alarm goes off, simply tap your phone on an NFC tag, or hit the dismiss button if not using NFC, to dismiss the alarm. Alternatively, snooze away to your hearts content.
* Edit and view alarms all in one screen.
* Swipe left to delete an alarm.
* Swipe right to copy an alarm.
* Use NFC to dismiss an alarm (optional).
* Easy Snooze, where you can touch anywhere on the screen to snooze the alarm. Found in General Settings.
* Customize the colors of: the theme, name of the alarm, days in which the alarm runs, time, and AM/PM. Found in Appearance Settings.
* Play music from your phone to wake up. Can even choose to play all the music in a folder when you wake up.
* Have the app say the time to you when you wake up. Found in Miscellaneous Settings.
* Configure which audio source you want the alarm sound to play out of (Alarm, Music, Notification, Ringer, or System). The button next to the volume slider when expanding an alarm.
* NFC *
(Optional) Allow the app to detect NFC tags.
* Storage *
(Optional) Read music that is stored on the phone. You are prompted to enable this permission if and only if you choose to play music as the alarm ringtone. Otherwise, this permission is unused.
* Vibrate *
(Optional) Allow the app to vibrate the phone.
* Startup *
(Required) Restore alarms when the phone is turned on. By default, Android will delete alarms when the phone is turned off.
* Wakelock *
(Required) Prevent the phone from sleeping so that an activated alarm will continue to go off.