Powerful tool that displays and monitors (tracks) all inbound and outbound connection from and to your Android device. A low-level connections capture module ensures best performance with a minimal battery usage.
NOTE For Android 10+ you need a ROOT-ed device. For more information please read
A must have for every Android aficionado Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address reverse resolving (PTR) AS number Abuse RBL data administrative information etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture export of captured connections (limited to first 10) and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to use it please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE ARIN - IP information