Use of Net Blocker for Apps: Block Internet Access progressively increases as the technical era is achieving milestones in new social connections and empower accessibility to any part of the globe. Almost everything is digitalized and you can enjoy every aspect of life where ever you are and whenever you want. Technology has a bundle of positive impacts along with its negative influence. As far as the kids are concerned you don’t allow them some apps or some forms to be accessed. Besides you can’t keep them away from the technology as this is the main aspect of learning so you can limit their access but can’t keep them away from this. Net Blocker for Apps: Block Internet Access is an amazing app that will allow you to disconnect any single app from your internet connection. If you want an app to stop using the internet you can simply turn off the data for that specific app and other apps can access the internet connection as per requirement using block web access: data guard.
Net Blocker for Apps: Block Internet Access allows you to load all apps from your phone including user-installed apps and system apps. You will be shown a list of all apps with the option to turn off the internet connection whether it is WIFI or mobile data. You just need to enable a VPN to enjoy this feature and after enabling VPN you can block the internet for any single app.
Net Blocker for Apps: Block Internet Access takes control of WIFI and data access and limits the usage of the internet for apps. It gives you control and allows you to give or get access to the internet from a specific app. If you don’t want to allow internet users access to any app you can achieve this as restricting web access gives you full control to manage the network facility.
features of Net Blocker for Apps: Block Internet Access
1. Net Blocker for Apps: Block Internet Access providers you the Virtual Private Network.
2. WIFI blocker- restrict web access allows you to connect to the WIFI network.
3. A list of user and system apps are available and you can block the internet of any app.
4. internet blocker: data guard will allow you to block WIFI
5. block internet: restrict web access gives you control over WIFI or data network to manage it accordingly. The apps you don’t want to allow to have internet access simply block access using a WIFI blocker
6. You can also block only one network either WIFI or data or both at the same time.
7. Net Blocker for Apps: Block Internet Access allows you to block a list of apps on a single tab. You can also unblock multiple apps at once.
8. It will provide you a list of VPNs installed in your app and allow you to use any one of them to perform your task.
How to Use Net Blocker for Apps: Block Internet Access
1. Click on the user apps tab to load all installed apps. The list includes a button for both WIFI and data network.
2. Click on the WIFI button to block the WIFI network of any specific app.
3. Click on data button to block data network.
4. Click on VPN button to connect to any virtual private network.
5. The setting option allows you to see the list of all VPN apps and also allows you to change the settings accordingly.