NCLEX RN Exam Questions app is a free flashcard & quiz app to prepare yourself for an NCLEX RN test. It contains NCLEX questions from the actual NCLEX-RN exam held in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. The National Council Licensure Examination's (NCLEX-RN exam) purpose is to determine if it's safe for you to begin practice as an entry-level nurse. You will be tested on how you can use critical thinking skills to make nursing judgments. So it is very important to learn, prepare and practice well before you take the actual exam.
- Flashcard Mode: Study & Prepare yourself for NCLEX RN Test. You can use this as an NCLEX study guide, review, reference, cheat sheet or learning book.
- Quiz mode: Test your knowledge before you go for the NCLEX-RN exam.
This app contains NCLEX-RN test questions and answers from various categories:
1. The Safe & Effective Care Environment
- The Management of Care
- Safety & Infection Control
2. Health Promotion & Maintenance
- Aging Process
- Anti/Intra/Postpartum & Newborn Care
- Developmental Stages and Transitions
- Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
- Health Screening
- High Risk Behaviors
- Lifestyle Choices
- Self Care
- Techniques of Physical Assessment
3. Psychosocial Integrity
- Abuse & Neglect
- Behavioral Interventions
- Chemical & Other Dependencies and Substance Abuse Disorders
- Coping Mechanisms
- Crisis Intervention
- Cultural Awareness & Influences on Health
- End of Life Care
- Family Dynamics
- Grief & Loss
- Mental Health Concepts
- Religious & Spiritual Influences on Health
- Sensory & Perceptual Alterations
- Stress Management
- Support Systems
- Therapeutic Communication
- The Therapeutic Environment
4. Physiological Integrity
- Basic Care & Comfort
- Pharmacological & Parenteral Therapies
- Reduction of Risk Potential
- Physiological Adaptation
- Total 1250 unique flashcards to study for the NCLEX RN Test
- Total 1250 unique NCLEX RN practice questions covered in 25 free NCLEX-RN practice test papers
- Provides you the instant feedback (true or false & highlights correct answer) after you attempt the practice test questions. This way of feedback is very important for learning from your mistakes and avoid them in the future.
- Works offline. You can use this NCLEX-RN training app without an internet connection.
You can refer this app for any of the 50 US states you are appearing for the NCLEX-RN exam. Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
If you find any issues with the "NCLEX RN Exam Questions" app, please report it to us through email. Feedback & general suggestions are also welcome.