The mobile app works with the main regional National Police departments and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine!
The application is available in all regions of Ukraine except temporarily occupied territories of Luhansk, Donetsk and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
Mobile app users can:
• quickly call the patrol police by pressing the "SOS" button on their mobile device display;
• evaluate the work of police officers using their badge number;
• communicate with the police;
• find the nearest police and medical offices;
• receive current news from the police.
• The directly call phone numbers permission is required for making calls in cases where a user can’t send the SOS command via SMS or Internet using the corresponding button. In these situations, the app automatically makes a call. The read phone status and identity permission is required for blocking the mobile app if a user often makes fake requests.
• Access to device location is required for identifying your location when sending an SOS call, assessing a policeman, determining your region;
• The Sending and Receiving SMS messages permission is required for sending the SOS command via SMS in cases where a user can’t send this command via the Internet using the corresponding app button.
• Access to photos, multimedia content, and files on a mobile device is required for adding photos to your profile and SOS call;
• The read\write your contact permission is required for setting a phone contact in the user list of contacts.