MQTT Alarm Control Panel
Reuse and old Android devices as a home alarm control panel that integrates with Home Assistant or any home automation platform that supports MQTT messaging.
MQTT Alarm Control Panel is an alarm control panel for use with home automation platforms that support MQTT messaging. The application was originally built for Home Assistant'sMQTT Manual Control Panel. However the application can be used with any home automation platform that supports the MQTT messaging protocol such as Jeedom openHab or Node-Red.
The alarm control panel acts as an interface for your home alarm system and allows for two way communication using MQTT. You can set the alarm state to away or home or disarm the alarm using a code. Your home automation system controls the sensors or automation that triggers the siren or notifies users of possible intrusion.
* Stream video detect motion detect faces and read QR Codes.
* Capture and emailing images when the alarm is disabled.
MQTT commands to remotely control the application (speak text play audio display notifications alerts).
* Device sensor data reporting over MQTT (temperature light pressure battery etc.).
* Day/Night mode themes based on MQTT sun value.
* Fingerprint unlock support to disable the alarm. (on supported devices).
* Optional screensaver mode using a digital clock or Imgur images.
* Three day MQTT Weather forecast.
* Home Automation Platform webpage support for viewing home automation dashboards.
The alarm panel is designed to be used as a dedicated device which runs continuously in full-screen mode. The alarm panel is open source and available on GitHub. There is also a version that runs on a Raspberry Pi using Android Things
For the complete setup instructions and additional information please visit the Project Home Page. If you have any questions please visit the Thanksmister Community.
Home Assistant's MQTT Manual Alarm Control Panel
Project's Home Page
Raspberry Pi Version