Video player for Android based on libmpv
mpv-android is a video player for Android based on libmpv.
* Hardware and software video decoding
* Gesture-based seeking and volume/brightness control
* libass support for styled subtitles
* Advanced video settings (interpolation debanding scalers ...)
* Play network streams with the "Open URL" function
* Background playback keyboard input supported
The full set of dependencies for each build can be found in the release notes on our GitHub repository.
- New features : - Picture-in-Picture support including quick access button to enter PiP mode - Japanese translation - New gesture to toggle Pan/Scan - Controls can be moved to bottom; Media title display - Advanced menu: Ability to override aspect ratio - Fixes : - Some mounted volumes were not detected, now fixed - Internal improvements to hwdec support - Miscellaneous bugfixes and UI improvements
2020-11-16-release released on 16 November 2020 (153 days ago)
2020-01-30-alpha released on 30 January 2020 (444 days ago)