MotorData OBD allows you to easily diagnose your vehicle’s engine control unit and other systems (with a plugin purchased) as well as turn off 'Check Engine' indicator (MIL) after repairs are done.
Car models supported (via OBD2 EOBD)
• US market models from 1996;
• Japan market models from 1998;
• Europe market models from 2000.
Car makes supported via OBD-II protocol
Toyota Lexus Nissan Infiniti KIA Hyundai Ford Mazda GM Daewoo Opel Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Pontiac Jaguar Mercedes BMW Suzuki Subaru Renault Citroen Peugeot Audi Skoda Volkswagen Seat Honda Acura Mitsubishi Lada (since 2011) SsangYong Chery Great Wall Volvo Land Rover.
• ELM 327 Bluetooth / Bluetooth mini / Wi-Fi.
• read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs fault codes) Freeze Frame data;
• stream data from engine and other systems vehicle speed engine RPM temperatures pressures oxygen sensors readings short-term and long-term corrections and other data available via OBD-II standard;
• view parameters (PIDs) on real-time charts;
• record parameter logs;
• lookup DTC explanations for P0 и P2 codes;
• expand functionality by obtaining plugins within applications like ‘Toyota + Hybrid’ plugin for extended diagnostics of Toyota and Lexus including hybrid Toyota Prius and other models like 4Runner Allex Allion Alphard Alphard Hybrid Altezza Altezza Gita Aristo Auris Avalon Avanza Avensis Avensis Verso bB Belta Blade Brevis Caldina Camry Celica Corolla Corolla Axio Corolla Fielder Corolla Rumion Corolla Runx Corolla Spacio Corolla Verso Crown Crown Majesta Estima Gaia Harrier Highlander Hilux Hilux Surf Ipsum Isis Kluger Land Cruiser Land Cruiser Prado Mark II Mark X Matrix Opa Noah Platz Premio Previa Prius Probox Progres Raum RAV4 Sequoia Sienna Sienta Soarer Tacoma Tundra Venza Verossa Vitz Voltz Voxy Windom Wish Yaris Yaris Verso
• supported ECUs with activated ‘Toyota + Hybrid’ plugin engine control module (ECM) automatic transmission control module (TCM) hybrid power train control unit high-voltage battery ABS SRS ESP AC
• right-hand drive (RHD) vehicles for Japan domestic market (JDM) are supported
• supported ECUs with activated ‘Nissan’ plugin engine control module (ECM) continuously variable transmission (CVT) and other systems.
• supported ECUs with activated ‘Renault (Dacia Samsung)’ ‘BMW’ ‘Mitsubishi’ ‘Hyundai’ or 'KIA' plugin engine control module (ECM) and other systems.
• supported ECUs with activated ‘Subaru' plugin engine control module (ECM) brakes (ABS) transmission (ATF incl.) and other systems.
Prior to purchasing a plugin we recommend testing app’s free functionality and compatibility with your vehicle and smartphone. All supported parameters will be visible but values available in plugins will be masked with a # sign.
Try becoming an autodoctor using your elm 327 scanner device!
Some ELM327-based adapters v2.1 made in China sometimes do not follow specifications so we cannot guarantee app's full functionality with them.
The "Reference info" section contains free descriptions of 70 most common dashboard warning lights and indicators towing rules wheel replacement and tire repair procedures as well as ways of jump-starting your car with a discharged battery. After purchasing one of the "Warning-lights-and-indicators" plugins you will know the meaning behind several dozen additional dashboard lights and get recommendations on what to do if an indicator turns on.
Your feedback is always welcome and will let us drive the application development. Please send your messages to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify make model and year of your car.
For professional data on diagnostics of Japanese Korean Chinese and Russian cars please check out our online information system http//motordata.net