Morse Mania is a fun educational game that helps you master the Morse code while advancing through a number of exciting levels teaching several new letters at a time.
The app starts with the easiest letters (E and T) moving to more complicated ones comprised of more sound tokens. Once you master all the letters it teaches you numbers and other characters then proceeding to words.
- 50+ levels teaching you recognizing 40 symbols (letters A-Z numbers and several other common symbols) words and callsigns.
- 8 challenge levels ensuring you master all letters and symbols.
- Custom level create your own level to practice symbols of your choice.
- Hints (for free!) when you need help.
- Explore mode if you want to hear the symbols before starting to learn them.
- Customizable sound frequency 400 to 1000 Hz.
- Adjustable speed from 5 to 45 WPM (words per minute). Less than 20 is not recommended though as it doesn't help you to actually learn the language.
- Adjustable Farnsworth speed from 5 to 45 WPM. Determines how long are the spaces between letters.
- Ability to jump to the past levels to revise or skip some if you're already familiar with certain characters.
- 8 different keyboard layouts QWERTY AZERTY QWERTZ ABCDEF Dvorak Colemak Maltron Workman.
- Randomized letter positions for each level (to ensure you're not just learning the position of the letter on the keyboard).
- Setting for background noise to better support some Bluetooth earphones that keep disconnecting from the phone while you play or just to make it more challenging.
- Volume reminder to make sure you don't play the game with sound off.
- Read our dedicated blog posts to get the most out of the game.
Have any comments questions or advice? Don't hesitate to email us we'll reply right away!