Monitor is an unofficial client for the Efergy Engage Internet of Things platforms, to view sensors. You can view multiple sensors on the same chart, combine sensors in any way and view historic data at a glance. It's beautifully designed with modern Material Design - including a dark theme.
• Support for power, light, temperature and motion sensors
• View power data from the past day, week, month and year
• Combined sensor graphs
• Support for solar installations - create and plot the difference between generation and consumption
• Grid layout dashboard with support for historic items that show you your energy usage over a certain time period
• Combine sensors to view overall energy consumption for a building
• Quick access to charts with a tap of a sensor - turn this on in settings
• View the cost of your energy by multiplying your sensors by your energy rate
Monitor works with all platforms based off the EnergyHive backend & can distinguish between different types of data sources. If it gets it wrong - you can manually fix it.
• Efergy Engage
• Wattson Energy
• Solar EnergyHive
Monitor for Engage collects anonymous data through Firebase Crashlytics. This is opt-in during sign in. Data is used to help reduce crashes and improve the application experience.