You installed a tent went for a walk and do not remember how to return? Have you forgotten the place where the treasure was buried or did you catch a lot of fish? Then this is the application for you!
Keep the coordinates that you need in remote places from civilization and the program will take you to where you need even in the absence of an Internet network! Ask a friend to reset their coordinates and you will quickly find it even in a large crowd!
Now it is not necessary to constantly look at the screen while moving towards the goal! Turn on voice alerts and you will always be aware of what distance you need to cover!
• Uses satellite navigation systems to determine the location.
• Saving the location in the list.
• Save the locations list to a file.
• The "radar" is used to navigate with the display of saved locations in the form of icons.
• Works even if there is no connection to the Internet.
• Three compass modes (magnetic GPS manual).
• Exchange coordinates with other users through a special code.
• The ability to share coordinates via any smartphone-accessible way (SMS mail social networks etc.).
• The ability to insert links to Google maps and Yandex maps when sending a location is added.
• Manual input of coordinates is possible.
• Arrow - direction indicator.
• Voice alerts in the background.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. If no target is selected the closest one is automatically tracked.
2. If the magnetic compass is not working properly try the calibration by drawing number "8" in the air.
3. In GPS mode the compass only works in motion. (If you stand still better switch to a magnetic compass)
4. The manual compass mode is used when your device is missing or the magnetic compass is not working properly. (Instead of turning the smartphone to determine direction rotate the compass manually)
5. The moss on the trees grows on the north side (In case you use the manual compass mode).