The free application "Minerals guide" is very friendly it has a beautiful and simple interface. The best choice for a pocket dictionary that is always at hand. From which you can learn a lot of new and interesting things for example that
Sinhalite is a borate mineral with formula MgAl(BO4).
Kassite is a rare mineral whose chemical formula is CaTi2O4(OH)2. It crystallizes in the orthorhombic crystal system and forms radiating rosettes and pseudo-hexagonal tabular crystals which are commonly twinned. Kassite crystals are brownish pink to pale yellow in color are translucent and have an adamantine luster. Cleavage is distinctly visible and the crystals are very brittle.
Tephroite is the manganese endmember of the olivine group of nesosilicate minerals with the formula Mn2SiO4. A solid solution series exists between tephroite and its analogues the group endmembers fayalite and forsterite. Divalent iron or magnesium may readily replace manganese in the olivine crystal structure.
• The dictionary works offline - you do not need an internet connection. Access to articles (descriptions) offline without an Internet connection (except for photographs);
• Very quick search for descriptions. Equipped with a quick dynamic search function - the dictionary will start searching for words during input;
• Unlimited number of notes (favorites);
• Bookmark - you can add descriptions to your favorites list by clicking on the asterisk icon;
• Manage bookmark lists - you can edit your bookmark lists or clear them;
• Search History;
• Voice search;
• Compatible with modern versions of Android devices;
• Very efficient fast and good performance;
• An easy way to share with friends;
• The application is very easy to use fast and with extensive content;
• Automatic free updates every time new terms are added;
• The directory "Minerals guide" is designed to occupy as little memory as possible.
✓ no ads;
✓ photos images of access offline;
✓ Clear browsing history.