The app Milk Time lets you easily track “nursing” “milk” “milking”
“diaper changes” and “sleep.”
We interviewed mothers who are in the middle of raising children and
actualized the features they wanted.
When a baby begins to nurse soon after birth it’s easy and simple to
make a record log.
We have set it up so that you can see daily logs and get a sense of a
baby’s lifestyle cycle at a glance.
An alarm will sound at the next nursing time so you don’t forget.
While nursing a timer will let you know when to switch from left to right.
From version 2.0 we support data sharing.
You can share your data with your family by using Google accounts.
To share your data share your Google account and password with those who you want to share your data with.
Please follow the steps below to start sharing your data.
For existing users
Settings screen -> Synchronize data -> Tap ”Account“ -> Login
For new users
Start screen -> Tap "Start with a Google account" -> Login
This app’s features
* Easily track nursing milk milking diaper changes and sleep.
* With the widget launch the app quickly! You can start
nursing in an instant.
* After a set time an alarm will sound for nursing milk and milking.
* Timer will let you know during nursing when to switch from left to right.
* Support backup and restore your data by using Google drive.
These sorts of users should try Milk Time
* People who want to easily track nursing and milk.
* People who want to be notified at next nursing time with an alarm.
* People who want to know their baby’s next nursing time and nursing intervals.
* People who want timer functions during nursing
* People who want an easy-to-use-app.
* The note supports items listed below.
· Breast Feeding
· Milk (milking breast milk)
· Baby Food
· Body Temperature
· Other notes