Material Things (free version) is a colorful icon theme for your android phone or tablet inspired by material design. Color up your display with some simple clean material Icons. Included with the hand-crafted icons are matching wallpapers and a matching clock widget.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets If your widget stops updating check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https//dontkillmyapp.com/
Widgets If your widget stops updating check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn't support icon packs you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here https//play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.materialthings
• 2400+ hand crafted flat clean & simple colorful material flat-design HD icons with many variations of default icons such as phone contacts camera etc.
• 14 Customized material designed wallpapers. Wallpapers are 3D renders inspired by material design. All material wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All icons are 192x192
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the colorful icons nicely
• Some parts of the flat icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Clean material icons go with any background.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack