All of the database is being harvested from MCMC website. If your callsign details is not correct or missing it is not the fault of MARS app. Please wait for the updated database. I'm sorry.
Malaysian Amateur Radio Station or MARS app listed out 14204 of updated database from MCMC website. Yet it still allow user to access to 7152 of outdated database that being harvested from MyCallsign app.
1. No internet required after first setup.
2. Auto-detect feature if there is updated database from SKMM website. MARS app will notify user about this update once per year.
3. User will not needed to update the main MARS app to get latest callsign database.
4. White color of text at result page indicate that the callsign is still active.
5. Yellow color of text at result page indicate that the callsign is still active yet it almost expired. The expiry date is within 1 year. It just sign of warning.
6. Red color of text at result page indicate that the callsign is already expired.
This version will allow user to have unlimited database update and below premium features for RM10 per year
1. Support multiple devices with one license.
2. Search station callsign using letter without need to enter complete callsign.
3. Search station names using keyword.
If there is updated database from MCMC just inform me via email. I will gladly to update this MARS app. This app is develop using MIT App Inventor 2.