This is a traditional Mahjong Solitaire game with delightful candy, cookie, chocolate, and cakes pictures! The colorful art is perfect if you are tired of the traditional icons - although if you prefer, we have also included the Chinese letters with the classic Dragon tiles. The tiles are bigger size so you the tiles should be sized quite nicely on most phones and tablets.
How To Play
Mahjong Solitaire is played on a board, containing stacked tiles. The stacks in this version looks like structures, such as pyramid, cake, tower, and abstract formations. The goal of the game is to pair tiles that contain the same pictures. The game is won when there's no more tiles on the board.
To pair tiles, tap on two "free" tiles that has the same picture. "Free tiles" means that the tile is not covered by another tile, and there's no tiles blocking its left or right side. Be careful though, because blindly clicking the same tiles can lead to situations where there's no more tiles to match. So, the challenges are two-fold:
- Match the tiles as quick as possible.
- Avoid situations when there are no tiles to match (dead-end). Carefully consider which tiles to move so that the game doesn't end without match-able tiles.
In our Mahjong Solitaire game, the tile placements are randomized, so the boards are re-playable. This means that even the same board will have different tile positions.
Summary of Features
- Traditional/classic Mahjong solitaire game rules, themed with cute candies, cookies, chocolates, ice creams, cakes & more.
- If you prefer the more traditional tile sets, we also include the classic Chinese letters, bamboos and dragon pictures, too. You can select which set you want to pay before the game starts.
- Simple touch-screen tap interface, can be played with single touch mode (no need for complex swiping or confusing tap sequences). The tiles are designed to be large enough for most phone screens.
- Over 100 board layouts to play. All of them are free to play. No In App Purchase is required to win all boards.
- For 'beginner' & 'intermediate' players. Some levels are hard but not too hard.
- Many ways and variations. You can select tile sets, tile shapes, and wallpapers.
- Hint & shuffle options to help solve difficult situations.
- Random generation algorithm, which means more replay-ability.
- Best-time feature, so that you can keep track of your performances and try to beat them.
So if you enjoy Mahjong, solitaire, cookies, candies, chocolate & sweets, then checkout this app, enjoy relaxing time and challenge yourself by matching tiles and become Mahjong Solitaire master.