Is your baby crying, not being able to get to sleep. Tried multiple ways to get him/her to sleep? Try singing a lullaby!
11 beautiful lullabies for kids!! Just listen our music for children and adults.
How to Sing Lullabies to Babies:
1) Hold the baby. Cradle your baby in your arms, rock back and forth. Your contact might soothe the baby, aiding in getting him/her to sleep. (classic ringtones)
2) Create a rhythm. Creating a rhythm will help the baby. S/he might not understand the words, but the rhythm will soothe your baby. (classical ringtones)
3) Quiet is golden. Belting out your favorite song won't cut it. Soft, soothing tones and rhythms are the best. It calms.
4) Focus on the melody. Your baby doesn't care if you are the worst singer in the world. Your melody and slow rhythm calms. None of the fancy stuff is needed. (old phone ringtones)
5) Try to sing or hum soft slow songs. Sing or hum any song you want, just keep it slow and soft. Simple songs like "Rock-a-Bye Baby" or "Twinkle Twinkle" can give you a start.
6) To finally put your baby to sleep, keep singing or humming the same song over. A sudden change of melody could arouse your baby. Gradually get slower and quieter while patting his/her back and swaying in time. The motion will make him/her slip into a nice sleep.
All ringtones and notifications was tested on following devices: Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, Blackberry, LG Optimus G4, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6, HTC One (M8), iPhone 6 / iPhone 5 , iOs 8, and MEIZU MX5, Lenovo P70, Huawei Ascend P7, Nokia Lumia 830, ZTE Blade. If you have problems with setting ringtone on your device, please email us your device model name and we will try to help you.
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communications protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.
An alarm clock is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary use of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Some use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person has gotten adequate sleep.