Log My Run provides users a simple way to track running workouts on their phone for those who want to keep track of progress running but don't want to run with their phone or deal with GPS routes. It is now free so give it a try and see if it works for you.
Log My Run is great for any level of runner from beginners to more experienced runners. You can track your workout progress over time even when running indoors or on a treadmill. In addition to simple logging of runs you can
- Summarize your progress on a weekly monthly or yearly basis
- Graph training history on a weekly monthly or yearly basis
- Track distance on your running shoes so you know when to replace them
- List all recent runs and filter that list based on date distance type of run or other added notes
- Enter and display distance in either miles or kilometers (km)
- Allows multiple date formats for users throughout the world
- Import data from other running logs using a semi-colon separated file
- Export data from the local database to allow transferring the running log to another tool.
Please e-mail email@example.com for any feature requests or issues you have. New features are in the works so please send an e-mail with your opinion!
Get out there and enjoy your running!