Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14
NOTE For Xiaomi Oppo Vivo Honor device please grant auto start permission before accept another permission. If notification doesn't appear please reboot your phone to make this app display notifications. Thanks!
Open from the Lock screen & Notifications iOS 14
You can quickly view your recent notifications from the Lock screen by turn on your phone.
You can also do these things from the Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14
🔓 Tap a single notification or a group of notifications to view all of them for that app.
🔓 Swipe left over notifications to manage view or clear the notifications.
🔓 Manage alerts for specific apps.
Learn how to set use and change a passcode on your device.
Set a passcode on your phone to help protect your data.
Set up a passcode
🔓 On your phone open Lock Screen & Notification app.
🔓 Tap Passcode option.
🔓 Enable Passcode and Enter a four five or six-digit passcode.
🔓 Enter your passcode again to confirm it and activate it.
To make Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14 working most perfect. You must grant some special permissions like to
- CAMERA To open camera in your phone.
- READ_PHONE_STATE To turn off lockscreen while calling.
- NOTIFICATION ACCESS To get notifications in your phone.
- READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE To download more wallpaper.
- DRAW OVER SCREEN To show Lock Screen & Notification in over all apps.