What is the importance of Living Guru?
One can progress spiritually even through paroksha (indirectly- one not currently living). However if you find such a living (pratyaksh) person then your liberation will be instant. The indirect approach will give you the benefit of progress but there is no liberation without meeting the living great human being.
After surrendering you do not have to do anything else. If a child is born to us the child does not have to do anything. In the same way after surrendering you do not have to do anything.
To whomever you surrender your intellect; you will attain the energies of that person. If you have surrendered then you will attain everything of his. Just as we join two tanks with a pipe then no matter how much water is in one tank the other tank will bear the same level of water. That is the power of samarpan (surrender of the mind speech and the body).
Dailypedia has selected many of these Great Living Enlightened Masters
- Sadguru Jaggi Vasudev
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Pramhansa Nithyananda
- Maa Amritanandamayi
- Radhanath Swami
We have handpicked their most powerful quotes & created an epic Dailypedia App
The app has some nice features
- Browse Dailytunes now & set them as your app tune!
- Weekly planner to set different tune for different day!
- Set Daily tunes as Ringtone or Alarm Tone!
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download now & celebrate the Legacy of our Living Spiritual Masters!