Listing it! takes all your checklists to a whole new level. Or several actually. It allows each item in a checklist to become a checklist of its own allowing you to nest them and put them all in one easy-to-navigate hierarchy. It comes with a powerful options to import export and share your checklists. Once you start using it you may just find it’s what you’ve been missing to get organized.
Making checklists within checklists is a natural thing to do. Now with Listing it! you can do it naturally.
Whether you're making a to do list a grocery list a project task list or a packing checklist or any other sort of checklist you'll love the hierarchical possibilities that listing it provides and the ease with which you can make your 'tree lists'. You can nest checklists into as many levels as you wish.
- Easy sublisting
- Marking items as done
- Manual sorting
- Import from pasted text (including sublists)
- Import from text file (just open the file from your file browser app and chose Listing it!)
- Export to text file (sub lists are properly spaced)
- Share a list item or an entire checklist (via email social media etc.)
- Check and uncheck all items (including or excluding subitems)
- Delete checked items
- Move items and checklists to other items and checklists
- Move all checked items
- Shake device to reorder checklist (after changing priority or marking an item as done)
*** Permissions ***
- Internet only used to send anonymous information about any crashes if any occur and to collect anonymous usage statistics so I can figure out what parts of the app I should improve.
- SD-card used to be able to export your lists to a text file if you wish.