Are you one of those people who cannot decide which photo you should post on Instagram just because you don’t know which one can get more likes than the others? Do you bombard your friends with the photos you cannot decide between? Well, your friends cannot always be available when you send them plenty of potential Instagram photos. But you no longer have to worry about it, because you have a new best friend who will always be there for you when you have trouble choosing. Lisa is a machine learning powered mobile app which analyzes your photos in detail and predicts the interaction you may get from your audience.
What can you do with Lisa – Engagement Predictor?
- Popularity Prediction: Find out which of your photos may get more interaction.
- Engagement Booster: Increase your engagement by choosing the right photo.
- Multiple Photos: Select more than two photos and compare them.
- Hashtags: Get hashtag tips for your potential photos.
- Photo Inspirations: Get inspired by looking through similar photos of professional photographers.
- Analysis History: See the total number of analyzed photos.
Upgrade to Lisa Plus for unlimited photo analysis and personalized predictions.
We are offering in-app purchases for the premium version of Lisa and being subject to the selected plan, you might also be offered a free trial period. The cost will be charged to your Google Play account and it will vary from country to country. You will be able to see the fee amount before completing the purchase. Subscriptions with in-app purchases will be renewed according to the renewal scheme of the selected payment plan. To terminate automatic subscription renewal, you must deselect the automatic subscription renewal option at most 24 hours before your subscription expires. You can cancel your automatic subscription renewal at any time from your Google Play account settings. Where applicable, the privileges granted during the free trial period that have not been used will lose their validity at the time the user purchases a subscription of the related publication.