Line Loops is a relaxing and challenging logic game, where you try to form a single continuous loop to solve a logic puzzle.
Use the numbers as clues to loop through thousands of brain teasing logic puzzles. Can you solve them all?
- 1000s of unique logic puzzles to solve
- Gradual difficulty curve for a satisfying experience
- Hint system to help you out if you get stuck
- Achievements and a global leaderboard
- A simple and serene visual style
- Soothing, dynamic background music
- Optimized for both tablets and phones
Line Loops is loosely based on the classic Japanese game Slitherlink ( by Nikoli, the creators of sudoku ). Slitherlink has also been called Takegaki, Suriza, Loop the Loop and Loopy