Play international draughts (on a 10X10 board) online and offline against other players and against the computer. Built for the love of draughts this app is open source and free for all.
- Play bullet blitz classical and correspondence draughts
- Play in arena tournaments
- Play against the computer both online and offline
- Find follow challenge players
- See your games stats
- Draughts variants available online and offline Frisian Antidraughts Breakthrough Frysk!
- Practice with draughts puzzles both standard and Frisian draughts
- Game analysis with local computer evaluation
- Board editor to setup positions
- Server computer analysis with move annotations and game summary
- Over The Board mode to play offline with a friend
- Standalone draughts clock with multiple time settings
- Available in 16 languages
- Designed for both phones and tablets supporting landscape mode
- 100% free without ads and open source!
Just like https//lidraughts.org this application is open source and respects user freedom. It is entirely free and without ads now and forever.
Source code of the mobile application https//github.com/RoepStoep/lidrobile
Source code of the website and server https//github.com/RoepStoep/lidraughts
The computer analysis is possible thanks to Fabien Letouzey's open source draughts engine Scan 3.1 https//github.com/rhalbersma/scan
Many words of thanks must be expressed to the lichess developers whose open source work made all of this possible
- Vincent Velociter (https//github.com/veloce) lead developer of the lichess app which was forked to create the lidraughts app
- Thibault Duplessis (https//github.com/ornicar) creator of lichess.org without whom there would be no lidraughts.org in the first place
- All others who contributed over the years too many to mention