LEGO® Life is a safe creative social app designed with kids in mind. Your child can share their creations in the fully moderated community get inspired and engage with other young LEGO creators using emoticons and moderated text comments in an entirely free and safe social media platform for kids. A creative app nurturing kids’ education with awesome LEGO building ideas and decorating challenges LEGO Life is the ultimate companion for keen LEGO creators packed with fun and fuelled by kids’ imaginations.
With LEGO Life kids can
- Build themselves using the LEGO Minifigure Avatar maker and customize their profile with a safe anonymous nickname
- Bring their Avatar to life with an augmented reality feature on compatible phones
- Safely upload and share photos of their creations in the LEGO Life community with a one-time account verification by a parent
- Use emoticons and text stickers to chat with other young LEGO creators in the community
- Discover building tips and hacks to learn how to use LEGO bricks in brand new ways
- Take on exciting LEGO education challenges with building and decorating activities
- Find awesome kids-safe videos featuring LEGO Harry Potter™ LEGO Star Wars™ LEGO NINJAGO LEGO Friends LEGO Minecraft™ LEGO Technic LEGO City and more!
- Friend their favourite LEGO characters including LEGO Batman Anna and Elsa from LEGO Disney Frozen or the LEGO Friends and follow their posts
Safe social media space for kids to share
- A creative app for kids to have a completely anonymous profile to ensure safety and create their own LEGO minifigure using the Avatar maker
- Verify your child’s account to control the actions they can perform and unlock the full LEGO Life education experience for your child including features where they can share multiple pictures or comment with text on LEGO posts
- Account verification is quick easy and is required once
- All uploads including videos and text comments are fully moderated before being approved as safe for kids
- Captain Safety our digital safety mascot for kids guides users through the app to ensure a safe positive social media experience
- The app is FREE and there are no adverts in-app purchases or third-party advertising
LEGO marketing content and information is served in hope of inspiring children’s education through creative play
- All uploads including videos and text comments are moderated before being declared safe for sharing - those revealing personal information or containing unsuitable material are rejected
- Verified Parental Consent requires a one-time credit or debit card review to ensure the person verifying is an adult. Verification is totally FREE of charge Your card information will not be stored anywhere on our systems
- Identity verification is possible using the most common international credit and debit cards
- As part of the LEGO Account sign-up we collect the following information from you and your child
o The country in which you live
o Your email address
o Date of birth
We use your personal information to manage your account and review anonymized data to provide a safe contextualized and excellent LEGO building and kids social networking experience. You can learn more here https//www.lego.com/privacy-policy and here https//www.lego.com/legal/notices-and-policies/terms-of-use-for-lego-apps/.
- For app support please contact LEGO Customer Service www.lego.com/service
- The list of compatible devices for the augmented reality avatar feature can be found at www.lego.com/service/device-guide
LEGO the LEGO logo the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.