# What is R programming ?
- R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis graphics representation and reporting. R was created by Ross Ihaka and Robert Gentleman at the University of Auckland and is currently developed by the R Development Core Team.
# Why you should learn R programming ?
- R programming is latest and rapidly growing programming language now. Its highly using in data science and machine learning sectors. Its producing good numbers of jobs day by day.
- R programming is currently is in very good demand in job market and it will be in highly demand in near future.
- R programming easy to learn and code programming language.
- Its a fun job to code in R.
- You can get highly paid job with R programming skills.
# Why you should use this app too learn R coding ?
- Here it does not matter how much previous R coding or any other coding experience you have you can start using this app as beginner learner too.
- We have developed this app to give you best learning platform of R.
- All the tutorials are well organized and easy to understand here.
- Here all R concepts are well explained with examples.
- You will get a good R practice programming examples.
# How this app will help you to learn R ?
- We will learn all thing basic to advance level.
- All the material is divided in four major parts.
1. Learn basic of R programming language
- R Overview
- R Environment Setup
- R Basic Syntax
- R Data Types
- R Variables
- R Operators
- R Decision making
- R Loops
- R Functions
- R Strings
- R Vectors
- R Lists
2. Learn advance of R programming language
- R CSV Files
- R Excel File
- R Binary Files
- R XML Files
- R JSON Files
- R Web Data
- R Databases
- R Pie Charts
3. learn statistics of R programming language
- R Mean Median and Mode
- R Linear Regression
- R Multiple Regression
- R Logistic Regression
- R Normal Distribution
- R Binomial Distribution
- R Poisson Regression
- R Analysis of Covariance
- R Time Series Analysis
4. interview questions of R programming language
5. R Programming practice examples with output.
if you liked our app then let us know how did u like our work or if you didn't like it even then let us know why you didn't. if you love our work and if u think that it can be helpful to other then don't hesitate to spread in your friend circle.
thanks for your support ... we care of your learning....