Test yourself to increase self-awareness and compare test results with friends.
The quizzes in this app are intended as a guide to help you improve your life and your relationships - not as a substitute for professional evaluation.
How compatible is your relationship?
• Both you and your friend can take the tests and obtain compatibility info when you compare your results.
Purpose To help discuss and analyze relationships.
Do you really know yourself?
• Have a friend take a test about you and compare results.
CAUTION Be prepared to learn things you might not want to know.
How Do You Compare to Friends?
• Compare your results to friends who take the tests on the same device or input their final test scores into your device.
What Is Your Ideal Self?
• Compare your results with your ideal results to see where you want to make changes.
• Includes over 40 tests covering more than 100 personality characteristics
• Personality analysis
• For self knowledge
• For self-improvement/self-help
• For love and dating compatibility - find out about issues that could cause problems in your relationship
• For understanding friendships relationships - quiz others
• Examine self-esteem work ethic mental health and much more
• Based upon psychological research
Some of the tests
• Your Happiness Assessment - 14 characteristics of happy people
• Comprehensive Personality Test - 45 traits
• Cognitive Styles Test -- 13 styles of thinking
• How Social Are You?
• Are You A Leader?
• Are You Conscientious?
• Perfectionist or Efficient?
• How Rational Are You?
• How Insightful Are You?
• How Creative Are You?
• How Romantic Are You?
• Do You Have Anxiety?
• Do You Have Depression?
• How Optimistic Are You?
• What Is Your Self-Concept?
• Do You Forgive Easily?
• Do You Have Anger Problems?
• Self-Control Problems?
• How Persistent Are You?
• Do You Have Fear Avoidance?
• Do You Live Life Fully?
• How Stressed Are You?
• Are You Ambitious?
• How Do You Handle A Crisis?
• How Mature Are You?
About the developer
This app is based upon research in personality psychology and sponsored by a clinical psychologist specializing in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). It is meant for self-help and personality assessment for personal improvement and determining relationship compatibility issues.
Keep in mind that research-based personality tests may be repetitive obvious and even boring to take (especially the longer ones). The purpose is to help you honestly assess yourself and give guidance.
Test results are saved and can be password protected.