A kitchen timer is a device which can be set for a number of minutes, usually up to one hour, that sounds an alarm such as a bell or buzzer when the specified amount of time has elapsed, commonly used when cooking or baking.
Kitchen Timer Plus is a reliable, easy to use analog style app, ideal for your kitchen activities, like meal cooking, egg boiling, cake baking, tea or soup cooling. It is also known as an egg timer or a minute minder.
Here is what you get for adopting this kitchen analog timer app:
- It is really easy to use: only one gesture to set the time by turning the dial and that's it!
- It has a realistic analog kitchen timer like design.
- It works in background, which means that you can start the countdown and close the app, it will still ring when the time is up.
- It vibrates and it makes a loud beautiful bell sound when time is up.
- It ticks as time goes by, but if the ticking annoys you, it can be disabled.
How to use it:
1) Set the countdown: turn the dial with one finger to set the desired number of minutes. The countdown will start as soon as you lift your finger.
2) Cancel the countdown: tap on the red button and the ongoing countdown will stop.
Download this app now!