Motorcycle license is required in South Africa to drive a 2-wheel motorcycle.
K53 Motorcycle Test South Africa is a free app to prepare yourself for a learner's license test. It contains questions from the actual learner's license test held in 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 and 2021. The motor vehicle learner’s license authorizes you to drive on a public road in preparation for obtaining a driving license.
- Learning Set Study & Prepare yourself for RSA Licence Test. You can use this as a reference cheat sheet or learning book.
- Quiz Test your knowledge before you go for the South Africa K53 learners test. (K53 Mock Exam)
- Study Guide Learn road rules traffic signs and vehicle controls at your pace by going through the detailed content.
This app contains questions and answers from 3 categories
- Rules of the road & K53 defensive driving system (10 practice tests) (Total questions 30 Passing score 22)
- Road signs signals and markings (10 practice tests) (Total questions 30 Passing score 23)
- Controls of the vehicle (6 practice tests) (Total questions 8 Passing score 6)
- Total of 648 unique learning sets to study for the K53 Test
- Total of 648 unique questions covered in 26 free K53 practice test papers
- Total of 362 Traffic & Road signs covered in the study material (Command Comprehensive Control Guidance Information Prohibition Reservation Road Markings Selective Restriction Traffic Warning)
- Provides you the instant feedback (true or false & highlights correct answer) after you attempt the practice test questions. This way of feedback is very important for learning from your mistakes and avoid them in the future.
- Sample written test questions are from various sub-categories traffic signs vehicle control lights accidents signals traffic lanes hazardous conditions road signs turns scanning speed limits signaling and merging vehicle safety following distance passing alcohol drugs intersections lane changes headlights common signs right of way parking rest stop
- Works offline. You can use this driving test app without an internet connection.
Major South African cities where you can give motorcycle driving test are
Cape Town (Western Cape) Johannesburg (Gauteng) Durban (KwaZulu-Natal) Pretoria (Gauteng) Port Elizabeth (Eastern Cape) Bloemfontein (Free State) Nelspruit (Mpumalanga) Kimberley (Northern Cape) Polokwane (Limpopo) Pietermaritzburg (KwaZulu-Natal)
If you find any issues with the "K53 Motorcycle Test South Africa" app please report it to us through email. Feedback & general suggestions are also welcome.