Motorcycle license is required in South Africa to drive a 2-wheel motorcycle.
K53 Motorcycle Test South Africa is a free app to prepare yourself for a learner's license test. It contains questions from the actual learner's license test held in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. The motor vehicle learner’s license authorizes you to drive on a public road in preparation for obtaining a driving license.
- Learning Set: Study & Prepare yourself for RSA Licence Test. You can use this as a reference, cheat sheet, or learning book.
- Quiz: Test your knowledge before you go for the South Africa K53 learners test. (K53 Mock Exam)
- Study Guide: Learn road rules, traffic signs, and vehicle controls at your pace by going through the detailed content.
This app contains questions and answers from 3 categories:
- Rules of the road & K53 defensive driving system (10 practice tests) (Total questions: 30, Passing score: 22)
- Road signs, signals, and markings (10 practice tests) (Total questions: 30, Passing score: 23)
- Controls of the vehicle (6 practice tests) (Total questions: 8, Passing score: 6)
- Total of 648 unique learning sets to study for the K53 Test
- Total of 648 unique questions covered in 26 free K53 practice test papers
- Total of 362 Traffic & Road signs covered in the study material (Command, Comprehensive, Control, Guidance, Information, Prohibition, Reservation, Road Markings, Selective Restriction, Traffic, Warning)
- Provides you the instant feedback (true or false & highlights correct answer) after you attempt the practice test questions. This way of feedback is very important for learning from your mistakes and avoid them in the future.
- Sample written test questions are from various sub-categories: traffic signs, vehicle control, lights, accidents, signals, traffic lanes, hazardous conditions, road signs, turns, scanning, speed limits, signaling and merging, vehicle safety, following distance, passing, alcohol, drugs, intersections, lane changes, headlights, common signs, right of way, parking, rest stop
- Works offline. You can use this driving test app without an internet connection.
Major South African cities where you can give motorcycle driving test are,
Cape Town (Western Cape), Johannesburg (Gauteng), Durban (KwaZulu-Natal), Pretoria (Gauteng), Port Elizabeth (Eastern Cape), Bloemfontein (Free State), Nelspruit (Mpumalanga), Kimberley (Northern Cape), Polokwane (Limpopo), Pietermaritzburg (KwaZulu-Natal)
If you find any issues with the "K53 Motorcycle Test South Africa" app, please report it to us through email. Feedback & general suggestions are also welcome.