IP Tools – Router Admin Setup & Network Utilities is a powerful and helpful network toolkit for speed up and setup networks.
App allows quick detecting any computer network problems IP address detection and checking network performance with pings and dns lookups.
App offers network tools to check active connections to see network configuration to view parameters like local IP address gateway info external IP and many more.
App provides router admin setup utility which will help you to change settings of your router.
IP Tools – Router Admin Setup & Network Utilities App Features
– IP Information give information like My IP location External IP/Host MAC DNS Gateway Server Address Coordinates and Broadcast address etc.
– Whois Lookup gives you the ability to lookup any generic domains to find out the registered domain holder.
– Ping Shows how long it takes for packets to reach host.
– Traceroute Traces the route of packets to destination host from our server.
– Port Scanner allowing you to quickly find open ports on running network and Check open Ports.
– WiFi Scanner list all WiFi connections which is available to connect near to you.
– Lan Scanner shows list of connected device on your networks (like who use my WiFi)
– DNS Lookup tool to find the IP address of a certain domain name. The results will include the IP addresses in the DNS records received from the name servers.
– IP Calculator takes an IP address and calculates the resulting broadcast network wildcard mask and host range.
– IP-Host Converter Convert a host or domain name to an IP address using DNS or find the host name from its IP address
– Router Admin Setup IP Address 192.168.1.1 Use this address to set up a new router or update settings on an existing one (192.168.0.1 on router setup page)
– WIFi Signal Strength Meter helps to view your current WiFi signal strength and can see WiFi Signal Strength around you in real time.