First aid saves lives – and Instant Aid helps you!
As first responders, it is important to act quickly. The intuitive and clear operation of the first aid app helps you to take the right emergency measures in a stressful emergency – so you can’t forget a life-saving step during first aid.
Whether it’s a heart attack, a stroke, an allergic shock, hypoglycaemia or an epileptic seizure – every second counts in a medical emergency!
What the first aid app Instant Aid offers you:
• Step by step real-time instructions will help you take immediate life-saving action in an emergency.
• Make an emergency call from the app at any time (emergency ambulance, fire brigade, police, poison emergency call)
• See all important issues that need to be clarified with the control center during the emergency call and check them off.
• Test your first-aid knowledge with realistic questions in the quiz, collect points, advance to the next level and become a first aid professional.
• Receive direct personalized feedback with the explanation.
• See the emergency numbers of all countries at a glance.
• Read interesting First Aid insights on our blog and stay up-to-date.
• Find out more in the glossary with over 300 explanations of terms from first aid and medicine.
All details in the app are without warranty and will not replace in any way a real first-aid course. Instant Aid is merely a supplement to refresh your knowledge. The holder of first aid app accepts no liability for failed/not correctly executed first aid.
If you have any suggestions for changes or technical problems, please contact our customer support team: