Human Anatomy Atlas 2022+ is loaded with 3D interactive visual content and features! Communicate with patients quickly, learn course content faster, and create an easy-to-use library of Flashcards.
Tons of content, easy to use, and available across many devices and in many languages: that's what makes Visible Body a worldwide best-seller!
Get the 3D interactive visual content you need to learn about the human body:
- Full female and male 3D models to study gross anatomy. View these alongside cadaver and diagnositic images.
- 3D views of key organs at multiple levels. Study the lungs, bronchi, and alveoli; Review the kidneys, renal pyramids, and nephrons.
- Brief animations that explain core physiology and common conditions. Use these for a deeper understanding of system processes!
- Muscle and bone models that you can move. Learn muscle actions, bone landmarks, attachments, innervations, and blood supply.
- See how fascia divides the muscles of the upper and lower limbs into compartments.
And so much more! All this content is organized so you can easily browse or search by topic and region.
A full suite of study and presentation tools:
- Dissect models on screen, in augmented reality (AR), and in cross-sections. Download free lab activities that walk you through key structures.
- Access hundreds of free visual and interactive Flashcard decks that cover key course topics.
- Create your own Flashcard decks and share with friends.
- Take 3D dissection quizzes and check your progress.
- Make interactive 3D presentations that link sets of models to explain and review a topic. Label structures with tags, notes, and 3D drawings.
Share content with patients, classmates, students, and colleagues!
Human Anatomy Atlas 2022+ offers cross-platform mobile and web access. Use it on your phone, tablet, or laptop! Visit our site for details.