NOT compatible with HP Orbit. Requires HP QuickDrop PC companion app installed on a HP PC (available on the Microsoft Store). Please make sure you have the NEW HP QuickDrop application downloaded on your HP PC. The old HP Orbit application on your HP PC will not pair with HP QuickDrop.
1. Download this app for your mobile device
2. Download & install or open the HP QuickDrop application on your HP PC (available on the Microsoft Store).
3. Please ensure you are using HP QuickDrop on your PC and not HP Orbit
4. Launch HP QuickDrop and follow the pairing directions on your mobile device
Quickly and securely transfer photos, videos, music files, documents, URLs, and more between your HP PC and Android phone or tablet with the push of a button. Forget the hassle of emailing photos, compressing videos, or waiting around for your cloud files to update. HP QuickDrop transfers media and text in a flash, giving you more time to focus on what matters. No need for cables or Bluetooth, you can transfer files between your devices no matter the distance. Pair multiple devices at once to share between all of your devices.
• Share across OS ecosystems (Windows and iOS)
• Send photos, videos, notes, files, PDFs, URLs, and more
• Easy, one-time pairing
• Pair multiple devices and switch between them easily
• Quick transfers, even of large files
• Enter a message to share notes, URLs, or addresses to your device
• Share photos directly to QuickDrop or browse your files to send
• Quickly share to social media without leaving the app
• Not compatible with HP Orbit
• Requires a 2017 or newer HP PC
• Requires HP QuickDrop PC companion app installed
• Windows 10 Home edition, 19H1 or higher
• Android 7 or higher
Questions? Visit https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06535756 for support.