Start a ♥️ free Hearts game ♥️ as a single player! Play the classic hearts card game free and train against advanced AI players! The ♥️ Hearts offline card game ♥️ is perfect for spending hours of fun whether you’re a newbie or a professional. Master the offline hearts game!
Hearts single player is a free hearts game version of the classic Hearts trick-taking card game. Play one of the popular card games, Hearts FREE without an internet connection.
♥️ FREE HEARTS SETTINGS ♥️
Enable or disable these options:
♥️ Jack of Diamonds
♥️ Shoot the Moon
The game of Hearts is similar to other trick-taking card games, such as Euchre, Canasta, and Pinochle. The game is a member of the Whist family of trick-taking games which also includes Bridge and Spades. It is also known as “Black Lady”, “Black Queen” or “Queen of Spades”.
♥️ FEATURES OF THIS OFFLINE HEARTS GAME ♥️
★ Play single-player game vs AI opponents.
★ Play your free hearts offline card game.
★ No need for an Internet connection.
★ Choose a max. score - 50, 100, 150.
★ Customise your avatar and table.
★ Enable pass or skip passing cards.
★ A random card-dealing system with as close to real shuffling as possible!
★ Score summary after every round.
★ Learn exactly how to play from the Rules section.
★ Keep an eye on the game Statistics.
★ Modify your opponent's avatars.
★ Nice and simple gameplay.
★ Can be played on both Tablets and Phones.
★ Portrait and Landscape orientation.
♥️ POPULAR HEARTS CARD GAME OPTIONS ♥️
Jack of Diamonds - Jack of Diamonds or sometimes the Ten of Diamonds is a bonus card, counting minus 10 points for the person taking it. With this form of scoring, the game is known as Omnibus Hearts.
Shoot the Moon - To shoot the moon in Hearts, you need all the hearts and the spade Q, and as usual, you can choose to have 26 points deducted from your score or added to everyone else's.
Hearts Offline - Single Player allows you to play at your pace and level.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, Hearts Offline is the ideal free Hearts game for all Hearts players and card games lovers.
Offline games, especially card games, are a great way to entertain yourself. The free hearts card game is perfect when you might find yourself without access to the internet. Improve your skills as a Hearts player offline! Prepare yourself to beat any competition when the time to jump on multiplayer Hearts online comes! Spend as much time as necessary in our offline Hearts card game!
***HEARTS GAME RULES***
- The Hearts game is played with a standard French deck of 52 cards. The suit rank goes as follows: from Ace (A) being the highest to 2 being the lowest. Whoever holds the 2 of Clubs card starts the game.
- Players are obliged to follow the suit and if they cannot they can continue with any other card.
- There is no trump suit.
- Whoever plays the highest card, wins the trick, and has to initiate the next one.
- Dealing starts in clockwise order, with every player receiving 13 cards and asked to pass and receive 3 cards from another player in the beginning.
- The game goal is to collect the least penalty cards as possible or to collect them all.
- The Hearts cards and Queen of spades are the penalty cards. Each hearts card gives 1 point, and the Queen of Spades is 13 points.
- If a player collects all the penalty cards and Q of ♠ you score 0 points, and opponents score 26 points instead. It’s called “Shooting the Moon”.
- Hearts cards and Q of ♠ can be played in certain conditions: if you don’t have any other cards to play or if someone else “breaks the Hearts”. You can’t do this on the first trick.
- Winner of the game is whoever has the lowest score.
Become a card game PRO with our free offline card game.
♥️ GET IN TOUCH WITH US! ♥️
We are here for the long run! Share your thoughts, comments and ideas with us!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start playing a top offline card game!