HeartAround extends independent living of seniors by providing constant support and supervision, allowing them to stay at home for longer, while contriburing to their safety. The application helps seniors stay in touch with their loved ones and improves chronic illness management by supporting continuous monitoring of their health status and encouraging compliance to prescribed medications.
- contact management and video conferencing
- reminders for medication and other medical or non-medical tasks, such as social engagements
- emergency calls to the service’s helpdesk
- communication and sharing of medical data with the user’s physician
- integrated electronic health records that include demographic data, medical history, medication and allergies, laboratory test results, etc.
- connection to wireless sensors to record measurements of vital signs, such as blood oxygen saturation, blood glucose levels or blood pressure, according to the schedule and recording parameters that have been set by the user’s physician
- detection and management of potentially dangerous situations, such as deviations from normal patterns in biosignal measurements
Visit https://heartaround.com/ to learn more about Heart Around and to register to our service.