In life only a few decisions really matter. Learn how to get them right every time!
Ever blame yourself for making bad decisions? Learn how to prevent it from happening again.
One decision can change your life. Make sure you get the ones that matter right every time
Start making better faster decisions today with the Harmony Decision Maker.
HARMONY Decision Maker is a new app by Goldratt Research Labs that guides you through the 5 Steps of the ProConCloud process to help you make better faster decisions when it really matters. Each of the 5 steps was designed to help prevent one of 5 common mistakes we make when trying to resolve problems or decision conflicts that can hang over us like dark clouds.
Join thousands of users of all ages from around the world that is already using the Harmony Decision Maker to make better faster decisions when it really matters
“Great User Experience” and “Rising Star” Awards by Finances online https//reviews.financesonline.com/p/harmony-decision-maker/.
"83% on data Privacy and User Experience" ORCHA independent App review https//appfinder.orcha.co.uk/review/200210/
The Five Steps of the ProConCloud method that our HDM App guides users through include
Step 1 Define YOUR Problem and why it's important.
To prevent common mistakes of Wasting our limited attention by Dealing with Unimportant Problems or Procrastinating on Important Problems
Step 2 Define YOUR and “THEIR” Conflicts
To prevent common mistakes of Jumping to a Solution Or just Finding Someone to Blame
Step 3 Resolve Change Conflicts with winwin
To prevent common mistake of FOCUSING on only ONE resolution or compromising Not realizing there are 4 viable options
Step 4 YES BUT Planning
To prevent common mistakes of Ignoring valid reservations (Yes buts) OR Using Yes buts as excuses not to act
Step 5 Design GOOD Experiment
To prevent the common mistake of failing to learn from experience by doing BAD Experiments when
communicating or implementing changes
The App is totally free to use. New Users gets one free decision analysis. If you want to use the app to help you make more decisions you can subscribe for less than $2/month - a 12-month subscription is only $19.99.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable